The SM South Football program would like to thank our 2014 Gold Sponsors for their generous support!!
Thanks to all our Neighborhood Supporters!! Please visit our local sponsors!!
PAC Night – Tuesday, August 26th 7 pm in the SMS Auditorium
Green and Gold Scrimmage – Thursday, August 28th 6:15-8 pm South Stadium
Practice Memorial Day Weekend – Saturday, Aug. 30th 7-10am Monday, Sept. 1st 5-8pm
Freshmen vs. SMN Wed. Sept. 3rd 4:15pm at SMN
Sophomores vs. SMN Thurs. Sept. 4th 4:15pm at SMS
Varsity vs. SMN Friday Sept. 5th 7pm at SMS
JV vs. SMN Sat. Sept. 6th 10am at SMN
Click the link above to see the Schedule for all levels!
Raider Safety/Running Back Ra’Keim Abdul has been selected to play in the 2014 Kansas Shrine Bowl. He will be playing for the East team. Ra’Keim is a three year starter at Free Safety and started at Running Back as a senior. He also was a major threat in the return game for the Raiders. Congrats Ra’Keim! Represent SM South!
10 Raider Seniors from the Class of 2014 signed in February to continue their playing careers at the college level. Congrats to these guys on a great accomplishment and best of luck in your futures.
Nick Oliver – Emporia State University Chase Allen – Central College (Iowa) Ra’Keim Abdul – Butler CC Dametrius Berry – Hutchinson CC Dominique Berry – Hutchison CC Jawann Stennis – Hutchinson CC KJ Edwards – Highland CC Rasheed Brady – Highland CC Kendall McCoy – Highland CC Ethan Kaplan – Highland CC
2013 All Sunflower League Team – Click link to see team
Congrats to Nick Oliver on being selected 1st Team All League Tight End!
Congrats to Ra’Keim Abdul, Dametrius Berry, and Dominique Berry for being selected to the 2nd Team All League!
Also congrats to the following players for being selected to the Honorable Mention Team. Stephen Erickson, Rasheed Brady, Tyler Perdue, Ned Bingaman, Marcus Neal, Terry Adams, Trent Flagler, Chase Allen, Brendan Brooks, Kendall McCoy, Marshall Bland
The Purpose for the SM South Football Program is to develop responsible leaders that will positively impact our world.
Purpose is the foundation for success. Having a defined purpose develops the work ethic and discipline that goes along with striving to achieve our purpose. When everyone within a program works together to achieve this purpose, then will great team and individual success follow.
13 Attributes to Serve our Purpose
1. Commitment – To our purpose and to being successful.
2. Self Discipline – Always do right!
4. No Self Limitations – Expect more of yourself.
5. Consistent Effort – Your absolute best every time. Lay it all on the line.
6. Enthusiasm – Be inspired. Have the time of your life.
7. Expect to Win – Truly believe you will.
8. Be Tough – Mentally and Physically
9. Don’t Accept Losing – Never give in to losing or it will become a habit.
10. Responsibility – You are responsible for your own performance.
11. Eliminate Mistakes – Don’t beat yourself!
12. Team Unity – Come together as never before to be something greater than yourself.
13. Leadership – Everyone can set the example.